Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

1974 Injuries..sc Granted 2010 Wow!

Rate this topic

mark sr

ptsd 30 plus 3 10's =50% from 1974 personal assault injuries, 2 broke fingers, brk hand=10% head inj. 10% facial scar 10% ptsd 30%. these injuries are from 74, i'm still shocked the records werent lost! i knew a 34 year old injury was a long shot, but it won the first time through. im shocked and grateful. thank you hadit members, vbm, j roche. testvet, halos, pete53

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job and you must of had all your ducks in a row to get it first time around.

Just wondering how large is your facial scar? I have 0% rating for my facial scar but have appealed for a higher evaluation. If you look really close to my pic to the left you might see it above my right cheek. :D

On a serious note my scar is right under my right eye and is prominant. Sensitive to touch and I can feel it pulling the skin around my eye.

Congratulations on job well done. I know you're very happy.

Jerr

Edited by jerrbilly

• HadIt.com Elder

OH Wowie - what a feeling Toyota! Pass me a V8.

Congratulations, do tell the story when you get a chance - you may just be able to help another veteran figure it out. (I got inspired from a Earlier Effective Date (EED) story and got my due thanks to that!)

Again, enjoy and miracles do come true from time to time.

Best to ya,

Cowgirl

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats I am very happy for you and always glad to see testimony that Hadit can help Veterans win claims.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use