Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

1974 Injuries..sc Granted 2010 Wow!

Rate this topic

mark sr

mark sr, got your pm today, and saw where you pm'd yesterday...sometimes I don't check stuff daily. Was elated with your message and felt like jumping up and down with your win. Been over 19 months and so happy you got this! You worked hard for this and suffered all these years. Read you pm's I sent you before I noticed your posts here. Thanks for the kudos, friend! :D Anytime! :huh:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WONDERFUL News!!!!

NOTHING is impossible!

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Yes - congratulations - and please tell us your story...

"Do one thing every day that scares you." Eleanor Roosevelt

• HadIt.com Elder
ptsd 30 plus 3 10's =50% from 1974 personal assault injuries, 2 broke fingers, brk hand=10% head inj. 10% facial scar 10% ptsd 30%. these injuries are from 74, i'm still shocked the records werent lost! i knew a 34 year old injury was a long shot, but it won the first time through. im shocked and grateful. thank you hadit members, vbm, j roche. testvet, halos, pete53

Congratulations mark sr. Your success is a long over due remuneration.

"it shall be remembered"...

"We few"

"We happy few"

• HadIt.com Elder
ptsd 30 plus 3 10's =50% from 1974 personal assault injuries, 2 broke fingers, brk hand=10% head inj. 10% facial scar 10% ptsd 30%. these injuries are from 74, i'm still shocked the records werent lost! i knew a 34 year old injury was a long shot, but it won the first time through. im shocked and grateful. thank you hadit members, vbm, j roche. testvet, halos, pete53

Congrats on the award if you think the 30% for PTSD is to ow file a NOD and explain to them why you feel you meet the criteria for the higher percentage and if you have treatment notes that your shrink makes statements showing that your symptoms are more severe than the 30% level when I first started they awarded me 50% if March 2005 despite GAF score of 30-40 and statements from my shrink stating that he felt I was totally and permanently disabled just by my PTSD symptoms and ignoring all of my other medical problems he wrote this statement annually every Feb 2004, 2005 and 2006 so in May 2006 they granted me 100% schedular PTSD P&T so if you think your award should be higher and can justify it "APPEAL, APPEAL and keep appealing" if you are happy with your percentages and are capable of working and have few problems related to your PTSD great if not appeal

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use