Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Pt For Meniere's Disease

Rate this question

Jim 501st

Question

I got a decision for Meniere's today. The BVA service connected it Jan.14 2010. The RO-AMC rated me 100% PT Feb.4 2010. I recieved my decision today.

I'm still numb, I filed a form 9 June 2009, Had a BVA hearing Oct. 30 2009, Decision granted service connection right knee and Meniere's disease Jan. 14 2010. AMC rated meniere's 100% total back to Feb 2007 and right knee 10%

back to Oct. 2005 Feb. 4 2010

God Bless Jim 501st

Edited by Jim 501st

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

On 2/5/2010 at 4:26 PM, Jim 501st said:

I got a decision for Meniere's today. The BVA service connected it Jan.14 2010. The RO-AMC rated me 100% PT Feb.4 2010. I recieved my decision today.

I'm still numb, I filed a form 9 June 2009, Had a BVA hearing Oct. 30 2009, Decision granted service connection right knee and Meniere's disease Jan. 14 2010. AMC rated meniere's 100% total back to Feb 2007 and right knee 10%

back to Oct. 2005 Feb. 4 2010

God Bless Jim 501st

good job!

• HadIt.com Elder

That is really good news. As I remarked before it seems that VA is starting to crank out some good news

That is indeed great news, and I am very happy for you. Your case was done very fast; and the beauty of that is it will give other vets, with cases such as yours, critical information from the reasoning and basis area of your case file. This information is or will be posted on the BVA web site. The information will give vets a chance to read what rules and regs the Board used in reaching its decision. Many vets have simular cases and I believe the information contained in the BVA case files hold vital information that can help vets understand, and in many ways, restructure their approach in understanding their particular remand, or denial.

I can remember when the VA treated me like a lazy, shiftless, no good bum. However after reading simular cases such as minds, and of course Hadit, I learned what facts I needed to pervail.

Please remember when you stop, the VA stops!! Win your case!

• HadIt.com Elder

That is excellent news. I am so happy you won this one, for I have the same illness and

it is a hard road to travel. I am pretty sure it was you that fell into the police officer

at the WVA Fair. Am I right?

Take care,

Betty

Edited by Josephine