Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Granted

Rate this question

babyray

Question

B) I've been sick for the last 2 week but I am back. Whoopee! I got the white envelope and was granted 100% schedular & P & T.

I owe it to all u guys who put up w/ me and gave me a lot of help & support. Thx u guys and God bless u and your family.

I was discharge in 8/60 from the navy and begin filing claims in 7/78. I hung in there thru all of the VA denials and until I started going on line w/ hadit and u guys were just fabulous. I am so happy. I was not granted TDIU but they increase my MDD from 70% to 100% and grnated me 10% for left L5-S1radiculopathy secondary to DDD of the spine. Plus I was awarded entitlement to SMC because criteria regarding housebound have been met which additional disabilities independently ratable at 60% or more. I will get champva chapter 35 benefits. I am 100% plus 60%'

VA says "?the issue of unemployability is moot because a schedular 100% evaluation has been assigned. I do not understan it because I filed a claim for TDIU . Which is best TDIU or 100 percent schedular evaluation? Either one, I am very happy.

:D Whoopee!.

babyray

• Answers 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations! That's great! B) :D :D

• HadIt.com Elder
B) I've been sick for the last 2 week but I am back. Whoopee! I got the white envelope and was granted 100% schedular & P & T.

I owe it to all u guys who put up w/ me and gave me a lot of help & support. Thx u guys and God bless u and your family.

I was discharge in 8/60 from the navy and begin filing claims in 7/78. I hung in there thru all of the VA denials and until I started going on line w/ hadit and u guys were just fabulous. I am so happy. I was not granted TDIU but they increase my MDD from 70% to 100% and grnated me 10% for left L5-S1radiculopathy secondary to DDD of the spine. Plus I was awarded entitlement to SMC because criteria regarding housebound have been met which additional disabilities independently ratable at 60% or more. I will get champva chapter 35 benefits. I am 100% plus 60%'

VA says "?the issue of unemployability is moot because a schedular 100% evaluation has been assigned. I do not understan it because I filed a claim for TDIU . Which is best TDIU or 100 percent schedular evaluation? Either one, I am very happy.

:D Whoopee!.

babyray

Congrats given the fact that you say you were discharged in 1960 that means you are at least 60 years old well over the 55 age limit you should be safe regardless if you are TDIU or 100% you should be safe now I would sleep and not worry about it

• HadIt.com Elder

B) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

100% sched vs TDIU? I'd take the 100%.................but, who's splittin' hairs?

Don't forget your "tan card", your MWR card. And, your free life insurance!