Rate this topic

Sailorman

Another victory for you and Hadit~

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received notification from the VA that I was awarded 50 percent for adjustment disorder. The VA currently have my combined rating at 70 percent, however, it should be at 80 percent because they combined my 10 percent for post traumatic headaches in the total rating. I am rated under DC 8045 for the headaches and that legislation does not get combined with other disabilities. I have submitted a statement to the VA to prompt then to recalculate my correct percentage. Needless to say, I was bumped from 40 to 80 percent.

Sailorman,

Congrats.

If you list all of your SC'd disability percentages

individually,someone may chime in and double check the VA's

math for you.

carlie

<H2 style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; LINE-HEIGHT: 200%; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" align=left> </H2>Thanks all for the support. Carlie, my current disabilities are the following:

50% Adjustment Disorder

10% each for CTS in left hand, CTS in right hand, hypertension, and right knee.

I also has a 10 percent award for post traumatic headaches due to brain trauma rated under diagnosis code 8045 (which doesn’t get added in the combined rating), I also have a pending appeal for this disability that has been opened since 1996. This appeal has been remanded back to the VARO. I should hear something soon for this disability with all hope it pushes me to 100 percent.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use