Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Svr Tonight.

Rate this question

jbasser

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Jerrel Cook is the Host, Co Host will Berta, Carlie and JOhn (AKA) JBasser. Join us at 5:30 CDT for an hour.

There will also be a call in period during the last fifteen minutes. Callers call this Number: 1-479-595-8387.

Edwin Crosby will be the guest Speaker on tonights show.

The Scheduled topic is a Hot item that Edwin is verifying the source. If it can't be delivered then we will talk about the SPN codes.

We will also give updates opnt he proposed AO regs for Hairy cell of B cell leukemia, Parkinsons Disease and ischemic Heart disease.

You all are invited.

The chat room is www.svr-radio.com or http://www.digout-digin.com/liveradioandchat.html

JBasser.

Edited by jbasser

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

The SVR pages had a link to chatstar. There was another link that popped up somewhere in the process that was for the now defunct Microsoft groups. Then the phone connection kept getting killed (disconnects, wild noises, etc. Jerold sounded like he had a bad mike, very hard to understand on the webcast. Just to add more trouble, I found out that the version of Firefox I use has a problem with the webcast file type. Had to change to IE to get it working.

Ah, well, just another day! (Makes me glad that I got out of direct windows customer support a few years ago.)

My son has more patience than I do, so it fell to him to continue.

I wonder what might happen if serious research on stateside A.O./Dioxin exposure at the various military bases is done, or the existing data in the military's hands made public. An active air force base close to me (other side of town) has extensive TriClor contamination in the water table, along with lots of other problems. (Fuels in the ground, etc.) One Cambodia issue was that various expeditions were launched from Vietnam, and the "you were never there" orders stood for years, as well as little or no paperwork actually showing where and when. Mission maps might have had the border removed from the field copies.

There is no CHAT STAR gateway into these new SVR shows Chuck.

Mike archived them already-

Kurt Priessman had important news from VA on AO claims in a brand new directive re: Thailand vets (I posted it in the AO forum today)so we did two shows back to back last night.

I had no idea the SVR page had a ChatStar link CHuck-

will try to find out more on that-

we all heard some strange sounds so that was not your connection-SVR is still a work in progress and Stretch has done a great job-but things are bound to happen in the early stages of the broadcast-please bear with us-

the archive of the show is posted already I think-Kurt Priessman followed Ed Crosby as guest-

"I wonder what might happen if serious research on stateside A.O./Dioxin exposure at the various military bases is done, or the existing data in the military's hands made public. An active air force base close to me (other side of town) has extensive TriClor contamination in the water table, along with lots of other problems. (Fuels in the ground, etc.) One Cambodia issue was that various expeditions were launched from Vietnam, and the "you were never there" orders stood for years, as well as little or no paperwork actually showing where and when. Mission maps might have had the border removed from the field copies."

You said a mouthful there!!!!!

Have you accessed the most updated spraying maps?

There is link here- I will try to find it tomorrow-

It is interactive-

I went to Ashau Valley Vietnam 65-66 on the map where my husband claimed his exposure to AO happened and sure enough the map verified that but I dont know if anything outside Vietnam border was even on the map-

but the AO didnt care about any borders-it was airborne and on land and sea and travelled with the weather systems from west to east.

What is missing from the AO equation is strong environmental data from a biochem expert who is NOT paid by the VA.

• HadIt.com Elder

It is my opinion that the VA has information that would help Vets that it withholds to save itself money. If there is an issue that should be before Congressman Filner it would be for that VA to be responsible to warn Veterans of problems that they see.

Still the VA takes a wait and see attitude and the Veteran has to find out independently and ask for connection. This is not right especially with so many Veterans who do not know and than are put in a bad situation simply because they were ignorant as to problems they were facing.

Because of the large amount of patients the VA treats I am pretty sure they know a lot of stuff that would help Veterans claims and yet they sit on it.

That really stinks in my opinion

Pete Jerrel Cook (producer of SVR and hadit member) and I were discussing these very issues yesterday.

I agree with you 100% and if you ever watch the H VAC hearings you will see how disgusted Congressman Filner gets with the way VA does business.

Hopefully he will be back with us at SVR radio at some point in time.

He was a great guest on our older shows.

"VA takes a wait and see attitude and the Veteran has to find out independently and ask for connection"

We plan on doing a show soon as well on opur so called vet reps- those who are quite well paid to do diddly squat.

Many vet reps are exempliary when it comes to handling claims but we all know many who are either too lazy or too ill informed themselves to fully prosecute a claim.

Jerrel said and I fully agree that VA saves lots of money because there are vets and widows out there who dont even realise they have basis for a claim.

And if they do-they might get stuck with a vet rep who discourages them to even file.

"Because of the large amount of patients the VA treats I am pretty sure they know a lot of stuff that would help Veterans claims and yet they sit on it."

You bet they do.

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta, that brings up very valid point.

How many Vietnam Vets dies from heart disease and did not have diabetes. how many died from Diabetes?

Those issues alone would be mind boggling as we will never know the true numbers.

How Many widows are living on SSA checks that are barely enough to make ends meet?

I dont like it one bit.

J