Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

We Have A New Page?

Rate this question

cowgirl

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Ok, I've been gone for a few, so the board had to change eh? Sure looks great, but I've got to adjust my screen colors the light/blue & black skinny letter fonts are a strain for these old eyes to read :D. Can anyone tell me how to adjust the screen fonts simply? I suppose bold would be most helpful (do eyes get worse with every birthday? ? )

Been missing all and will be climbing back on board this week,

Best to y'all,

Hadit's lil ole Cowgirl!

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

• Answers 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

I really like it - clean and sleek. Thanks for what you do!

Pat

I wonder if I would have all the medical conditions that I have now if I had never joined the Army. I'm pretty sure the answer would probably be no. When I look around and see others my age who were not in the service, most of them look pretty healthy.

Do you think all the employees of the VA really understand that it is ONLY because we served that their positions even exist?

'67-'68 1st Cav, '69-'70 101st Abn

yes we have upgraded the board! more features, more security. more information coming.

Tbird, I'm impressed with our new look! Still have to check a few things over, etc but from what I've seen so far it's easy to navigate. Thanks so much for all of your hard work keeping this site up and running for us.

CHR49

CHR49

Looks great, and seems to load faster!

I'm delighted when the fix for a problem is "hit it with a hammer"

Its also a cool way to fix something.

• In Memoriam

Wow, you have been working hard. This looks very good.....I want to look around now...

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity

• Founder

workie workie busy busy that's me. trying to get things done, i have long list of to do's for the site.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• HadIt.com Elder

It must be good cuz I hate it!!! But then I've hated all the changes, you've made over the past 15 yrs or so. I really liked when they added windshield wipers and radios to autos, tho!! Guess I'm gettin' old.

pr