Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

One Foot Foward/thanks Hadit

Rate this topic

e4766

At what point does the spouse receive health benefits? If e is rated at 90% when he gets IU( which he receives 100% pay for), does that mean that I get health care? Do we need to get the rating up to 95% in order to get spousal health care? Oh, by the way, his C&P exam Dr.'s initials were TB. This guy was really on the ball!! The only thing he was interested in was e's welfare. Anyone out there in the KY area need his name send me a personal message or e-mail me and I'll be glad to forward it to you.

Thanks, Carolyn

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At what point does the spouse receive health benefits? If e is rated at 90% when he gets IU( which he receives 100% pay for), does that mean that I get health care? Do we need to get the rating up to 95% in order to get spousal health care? Oh, by the way, his C&P exam Dr.'s initials were TB. This guy was really on the ball!! The only thing he was interested in was e's welfare. Anyone out there in the KY area need his name send me a personal message or e-mail me and I'll be glad to forward it to you.

Thanks, Carolyn

A veteran must be rated 100 % P & T to be awarded Dependent Education Assistance and ChampVA. The P & T (Permanent & Totally) disability would say no future exams.

As Always Hope The Best

Edited by pacmanx1

• HadIt.com Elder

VA Form 21-8940, download it from the va.gov site (under the "forms" heading).

I am happy for your increase.

May I ask a question? NO, never mind.

LarryJ, okay, okay, I'm glad you didn't ask your question. I thunk about it and my face would have been beet red!! I'm filing, I'm filing!!! As some in the group said our Rep told us NOT TO FILE AT 70% because they, the (VA) would not approve it. He said and I quote, "They would just turn it down because it's harder than it used to be". Huh? I thought it was now. Anyway, Form 21-8940 here I come you cute little thing! You just lay real still now, it won't hurt a bit , I promise to be gentle. All that took the time to listen, again thanks. Carolyn

LarryJ, okay, okay, I'm glad you didn't ask your question. I thunk about it and my face would have been beet red!! I'm filing, I'm filing!!! As some in the group said our Rep told us NOT TO FILE AT 70% because they, the (VA) would not approve it. He said and I quote, "They would just turn it down because it's harder than it used to be". Huh? I thought it was now. Anyway, Form 21-8940 here I come you cute little thing! You just lay real still now, it won't hurt a bit , I promise to be gentle. All that took the time to listen, again thanks. Carolyn

Sorry about the double post that Form 21-8940 got me excited. Dang thing wanted to move around on me.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use