VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I'm Back

Rate this question

Ricky

Question

Sorry to have been gone so long. Mom passed in late Jan this year and then Dad passed in Mid April so its been a rough start this year. I am the only child so I have have been tied up quite a bit.

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Welcome back Ricky,

Sorry to hear of your loss. I know your pain. I lost my parents 3 months apart, years ago and I still feel a void. When you get down, try to remember the good times you had together. GOD bless and keep his hand on you through this rough time.

• Founder

Condolences Ricky. It is sure good to see you back. You take your time and get back up to speed. This must be very tough time for you. I am sorry for your loss.

Thank all of you. I am ok due to my family, both here at home and here at hadit. Many hadit members such as carlie etc.... (to many to name as it may eat up all of the bandwidth)helped me along prior to my moms death. It is nice to have such caring people even though we may have only met through a key board. Each and everyone of you are a God send to all. I am glad to be back and be able to throw in my humor, opinions, and sometimes advice to the postings.

Ricky

PS Tbird - the new look and feel of the board made me a bit crazy. I had to look at it for several hours before I could touch the key board, however, it is outstanding. Thanks for the excellent work, time and effort you put into this board.