Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Changing Another Life

Rate this topic

Jim MAC

Hello All,

I have not been on hadit in a while but thats another story. My next door neighbor had been rated at 10 percent for what SSA says he was disabled for. I helped him do his claim for increase and it was raised to 20 percent ( no money because he is retired coast guard) and other items defered. I told him to chill out and not worry or do his appeal intil he heard from on his defered claims. He asked me again last week what I charged for helping out I told him one bottle of Jim Beam for every 10 percent of 50 percent. You all need to remember that retires get no extra money if they are less the 50 percent. Well today I recevied 2 HALF GALLONS ON JIM BEAM. He was rated at 70 percent but also rated at 100 percent IU and got 35,000 220 dollars in back pay. So I figured After drinking a quart of the Jim Beam I would share this great news with yolu all. Please forgive my spelling but I am very Happy tonight. To think if the VA wlould have been fair with me I never would have found hadit. The VA screws it self by not being fair to vets all the do is make VA reps out of all of us.

Thank god for hadit willie says thank you all

Jim

Edited by Jim MAC

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All,

I have not been on hadit in a while but thats another story. My next door neighbor had been rated at 10 percent for what SSA says he was disabled for. I helped him do his claim for increase and it was raised to 20 percent ( no money because he is retired coast guard) and other items defered. I told him to chill out and not worry or do his appeal intil he heard from on his defered claims. He asked me again last week what I charged for helping out I told him one bottle of Jim Beam for every 10 percent of 50 percent. You all need to remember that retires get no extra money if they are less the 50 percent. Well today I recevied 2 HALF GALLONS ON JIM BEAM. He was rated at 70 percent but also rated at 100 percent IU and got 35,000 220 dollars in back pay. So I figured After drinking a quart of the Jim Beam I would share this great news with yolu all. Please forgive my spelling but I am very Happy tonight. To think if the VA wlould have been fair with me I never would have found hadit. The VA screws it self by not being fair to vets all the do is make VA reps out of all of us.

Jim

Great job helping other vets

That is awesome ! Hearing other Vets helping Vets is the best....thank you for doing that.

Thank you for sharing this heartwarming story too.

Hats off to you both !!!

VetsLady

• HadIt.com Elder

Hello All,

Jim

I live about 35 miles from the Jim Beam Distillery.

J

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use