Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question ....

Rate this topic

VetsLady

Did you check the BVA decision database? Not all offices are as efficient as others. Input your docket number and see what comes up.... Also, do you have a VSR? I've gotten the verbal info from a VSR (in the past) in advance of getting my notification letter.

Hang in there...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you check the BVA decision database? Not all offices are as efficient as others. Input your docket number and see what comes up.... Also, do you have a VSR? I've gotten the verbal info from a VSR (in the past) in advance of getting my notification letter.

Hang in there...

Thanks for the response SheilaLundlee ....

We received the BVA decision a couple of months ago. The notification/decision we are waiting for is the "rating" from the RO ... C&P done, everything else done. Just waiting for the authorization of the rating.

Taking it day by day.

VetsLady

I've done this! If you select the option to change your direct deposit, you get transferred straight to the finance folks - in my experience.... Just ask them if there is a payment out there in the system for you. If it's there, they can give you the date it's supposed to hit and the exact amount....

Good luck and hang in there :smile:

I decided to try the Option 3 - Direct Deposit Option again as you suggested and THIS time the response was "There is a payment pending in the system.

Edited by VetsLady

RO said they were sending a

TDIU claim form out with the rating. Nice to see that they are doing what they should be.

We'll cross the TDIU - P&T bridge once this is done.

WOOOO-HOOOOO - Doing the Happy Dance !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by VetsLady

VetLady,

The whole Hadit Family is doing the "Happy Dance" with you.

Papa

VetLady,

The whole Hadit Family is doing the "Happy Dance" with you.

Papa

Thanks Papa for the message ..... This has been one roller coaster of a ride and I'm not too keen on roller coasters !

Edited by VetsLady

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use