Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question ....

Rate this topic

VetsLady

Hi ....

We have found out that the granted claim from BVA has been rated by VARO and this is great news ...

Does anyone know how long from this point it takes to receive retro ? This claim is being pushed through

due to severe hardship. It's amazing whats happened just in the past week on this claim.

Pins and Needles - sorry can't help it ... it's a long haul and many things have gone down since he filed his

original claim .... this is the most emotional and physically toiling experience we have ever been through ....

many of your can relate.

I take one day at a time and some days I take an hour at a time just to get through.

Thank you ....

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

If you have direct deposit, you may receive retro before you receive your decision letter. The RO told me within two weeks, but I received mine two days later.

If you have direct deposit, you may receive retro before you receive your decision letter. The RO told me within two weeks, but I received mine two days later.

Vync ...

Thanks for throwing the life vest out ...

We do have DD - now the claim is in authorization stage for the decision to be approved and signed on.

Thats what they say ....

You received your retro 2 days after your claim was rated ?

From reading posts on Hadit, I figured that with DD it would be in the bank before the Rating Decision was

received ... and, it is a rating decision.

Grueling ....

• HadIt.com Elder

It should be soon. You can call 800 827 1000 and give your claim number and see if a check is in the works or just ask them. Many here were paid before they got the decision letter.

This claim is being pushed through

due to severe hardship. It's amazing whats happened just in the past week on this claim.

how do you get your claim pushed through due to severe hardship?? i could use that...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use