Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Great News

Rate this topic

VetsLady

Received the unofficial word yesterday that my husband is now 100%, not yet sure if it's TDIU or P&T .... filed for IU but his conditions will only get worse and we had

a statement from his doctor stating such. He hasn't been able to work due to sc conditions for the past 5 years ...... not sure yet if they are going back the 5 years

for effective date (they should) or ... what. We'll probably hear details next week.

Either way, it's a HUGE relief ... we can move forward from here. There is enough on our plate for now, it's still full but the cracks are mended.

Thank you for all of the support and hand-holding, life rings, ladders ..... Thank you Hadit.

Edited by VetsLady

VetsLady and, Proud to Be

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Good for you. Congratulations on a job well done.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

This is great news- for TDIU claims the retro date is usually the date of the TDIU form.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Congrats

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.

Congrats........start checking that bank account.........that's usually the first to show up!

United States Army 1990-2001

80% SC, 100% TDIU (P&T) w/SSDI

Operation Desert Shield/Storm - 1st Infantry Division

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use