Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dav Notification

Rate this topic

pigdriver

Congratulations on your victory, check on the HB eligibility, would be worth checking into.

VetsLady

Edited by VetsLady

VetsLady and, Proud to Be

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news PD, so very happy for you. All I ever get from the DAV is a request for a donation and the address labels :tongue:

Papa

• Founder

O U T S T A N D I N G Pigdriver! Such great news for you, I am very happy for you and even happier that you want to help our brothers and sisters, hang around and help that is what makes HadIt.com great, all of you!

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use