Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hadit, Veterans, And Me(?)

Rate this topic

e4766

There is some question about me, this praise is for all the members on this site. I just heard from a dear friend of ours who we were helping on his claim. His brown envelope came today and his rating is 60% for his IHD condition. We filed for him in October. He was so happy because he was not getting paid anything! He's at the stage that he's unsure how to react because he didn't think he would get anything. We'll work further when his disabilities allow for further claims, or when we can talk him into applying, some don't think it's worth a try. Sure makes your heart sing and your toes get warm for someone to get what he deserves doesn't it? The wealth of information and the willingness of all on this site makes a huge difference in so many lives. I personally think this site needs to be awarded a medal of some kind. Keep up the good work and pat yourselves on the back. Many blessing to all this year.

Carolyn

e4766

USA

Spc 5/Big Red One

Company A

1st/5th ARTY

Fire Direction Center

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

There is some question about me, this praise is for all the members on this site. I just heard from a dear friend of ours who we were helping on his claim. His brown envelope came today and his rating is 60% for his IHD condition. We filed for him in October. He was so happy because he was not getting paid anything! He's at the stage that he's unsure how to react because he didn't think he would get anything. We'll work further when his disabilities allow for further claims, or when we can talk him into applying, some don't think it's worth a try. Sure makes your heart sing and your toes get warm for someone to get what he deserves doesn't it? The wealth of information and the willingness of all on this site makes a huge difference in so many lives. I personally think this site needs to be awarded a medal of some kind. Keep up the good work and pat yourselves on the back. Many blessing to all this year.

Carolyn

If he cant work, encourage him to file for IU.

Man that was a fast claim. Louisville got it right.

You and E keep up the good work.

John

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

• Founder

Excellent claims work. Thanks for helping our brother veteran, keep an eye on him after a win, especially 0 to 60 can come along with a bit of an emotional roller coaster that first 3 months or so. Then it should level out for him.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Wonderful news - very swift claim action as well.

If the Veteran can't work he should file for IU, a simple written opinion from the doctor would strengthen this issue, if need be.

My heart is signing as well for this Veteran, a BIG thank you to you for sharing your experience and helping a Veteran !

It sure does a heart good,

VetsLady

VetsLady and, Proud to Be

I too just heard from a vet I know here in NY. He had very complex issues and has spent years trying to get his claims resolved.

He just got a mega big deposit from VA in hs checking account.Six figures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOW!!!!!!!!!

And they might have erred in his eed for TDIU! and owe him more. He got DEA for his kids too!!!!!

I need to tell him about CHAMPVA as they dont always mention CHAMPVA in their decisions.That usually comes separately.

It made my day because I know what he has gone through and we both deal with a terrible VARO.

Edited by Berta

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use