• donate-be-a-hero.png

Decision Made!

Rate this topic

Sapper

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One for the team! Every win counts, and lifts those of us still pushing the boulder up-hill.

Many do not understand what some veteran's spouses have to go through. (Sometimes it seems like they're worse off than the vets) Without my spouse, I honestly do not think I would have made it through all of this. :biggrin:

It's a surreal feeling for sure. My husband did the same thing, surprised me with something very special.

Many do not understand what some veteran's spouses have to go through. (Sometimes it seems like they're worse off than the vets) Without my spouse, I honestly do not think I would have made it through all of this. :biggrin:

A sweet sentiment ..... for certain.

My guy says the same thing. The times it really hits me in the heart is when I hear from friends or family

that he tells he could not or would not have made it through with me.

I know he would do the same for me as you would for your spouse....

Edited by VetsLady

Got my brown envelope today, waiting on the back pay now, what is the normal waiting period on this, the letter gave no indication except that when regular monthly would be. My back pay is back to Jan 09, is it days, weeks?

Got my brown envelope today, waiting on the back pay now, what is the normal waiting period on this, the letter gave no indication except that when regular monthly would be. My back pay is back to Jan 09, is it days, weeks?

Some folks here get the back pay before the letter. I believe you should get that shortly-7-1o days if not sooner. The payroll section has a set schedule for for processing these direct payments. I actually got my back pay before the letter by a few days. The quicker you get it, the quicker it gets spent. I took a nice Vacation in Vegas after paying some bills-cheer up-it'll be here before you know it!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use