Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Decision Made!

Rate this topic

Sapper

Well after 8 months of messing around with all of this VA stuff, I recieved a call from the American Legion today, just about 30 mins ago. I'm euphoric now, we'll see how long it lasts for. Instead of rating me TDIU, the VA actually rated me 100% for PTSD, and denied my migranes. The great thing about this is, they rated me 100% with no future examinations, so in other words, P&T. After all of this messing around, waiting, and appealing past decisions, I've finally arrived here. I'm amazed that I got it, especially with P&T. I really don't know what else to say, I guess I'm still in the moment. One big thing I can say, is that the American Legion was awesome during all of this. Their rep called me as soon as she found out what the decision was, and really went the extra yard for me, and was probably the nicest person I spoke to over the phone about this. I highly reccomend the American Legion if you're in the state of Wisconsin. Also, last but not least, I want to thank all of the members here on Hadit.com most of all. Without your input and advice, I never would have gotten this far, would never have known about filing for SSDI, and I honestly do not think that I could have pulled through with all of this. Thank you Hadit.com for all of your help, and even though it looks like my fight is over, I know that the fight for many of my fellow soldiers will keep going. I will keep posting on the website whenever I can give advice. Don't ever give up, and keep your chin up through it, and you'll eventually be successful. Thank you, Thank you, Thank YOU Hadit.com Members!!!

-Sapper-

(P.S. It sure felt great typing in my new rating ;-)

Edited by Sapper

"Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by fighting back." - Paul Erdos (1913-1996)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after 8 months of messing around with all of this VA stuff, I recieved a call from the American Legion today, just about 30 mins ago. I'm euphoric now, we'll see how long it lasts for. Instead of rating me TDIU, the VA actually rated me 100% for PTSD, and denied my migranes. The great thing about this is, they rated me 100% with no future examinations, so in other words, P&T. After all of this messing around, waiting, and appealing past decisions, I've finally arrived here. I'm amazed that I got it, especially with P&T. I really don't know what else to say, I guess I'm still in the moment. One big thing I can say, is that the American Legion was awesome during all of this. Their rep called me as soon as she found out what the decision was, and really went the extra yard for me, and was probably the nicest person I spoke to over the phone about this. I highly reccomend the American Legion if you're in the state of Wisconsin. Also, last but not least, I want to thank all of the members here on Hadit.com most of all. Without your input and advice, I never would have gotten this far, would never have known about filing for SSDI, and I honestly do not think that I could have pulled through with all of this. Thank you Hadit.com for all of your help, and even though it looks like my fight is over, I know that the fight for many of my fellow soldiers will keep going. I will keep posting on the website whenever I can give advice. Don't ever give up, and keep your chin up through it, and you'll eventually be successful. Thank you, Thank you, Thank YOU Hadit.com Members!!!

-Sapper724-

(P.S. It sure felt great typing in my new rating ;-)

[/quo

Awesome-I'm glad you finally got your claim decided-100%-outstanding!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Great news just one thing. If your Docs have diagnosed you with agoraphobia you are entitled to an SMC with S rating. You have to ask as the VA don't hand it out on their own initiative.

Happy Dance

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Thank you, I'll look into that. What does the S stand for? You're at 19999 posts, reply and get your 20k! :D

Great news just one thing. If your Docs have diagnosed you with agoraphobia you are entitled to an SMC with S rating. You have to ask as the VA don't hand it out on their own initiative.

Happy Dance

"Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by fighting back." - Paul Erdos (1913-1996)

This is GREAT news Sapper.

You can relax now and enjoy this.You earned this benefit.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use