Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Decision Made!

Rate this topic

Sapper

• Founder

Congratulations. Very happy HadIt.com could help you. We have a wonderful group here, we are very lucky to have such a great involved community.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after 8 months of messing around with all of this VA stuff, I recieved a call from the American Legion today, just about 30 mins ago. I'm euphoric now, we'll see how long it lasts for. Instead of rating me TDIU, the VA actually rated me 100% for PTSD, and denied my migranes. The great thing about this is, they rated me 100% with no future examinations, so in other words, P&T. After all of this messing around, waiting, and appealing past decisions, I've finally arrived here. I'm amazed that I got it, especially with P&T. I really don't know what else to say, I guess I'm still in the moment. One big thing I can say, is that the American Legion was awesome during all of this. Their rep called me as soon as she found out what the decision was, and really went the extra yard for me, and was probably the nicest person I spoke to over the phone about this. I highly reccomend the American Legion if you're in the state of Wisconsin. Also, last but not least, I want to thank all of the members here on Hadit.com most of all. Without your input and advice, I never would have gotten this far, would never have known about filing for SSDI, and I honestly do not think that I could have pulled through with all of this. Thank you Hadit.com for all of your help, and even though it looks like my fight is over, I know that the fight for many of my fellow soldiers will keep going. I will keep posting on the website whenever I can give advice. Don't ever give up, and keep your chin up through it, and you'll eventually be successful. Thank you, Thank you, Thank YOU Hadit.com Members!!!

-Sapper-

(P.S. It sure felt great typing in my new rating ;-)

Congradulations I am happy for you and your family Migraines are hell but the devil is in the proof details the VA will deny deny deny. I was retired in part from my SC Migraines I am thinking when all is aid and done going back and asking if I was retiired for SC Migraines years before it was SC I am thinking they will fight me like you. Have a good day and I also waited and waited but the Direct deposit did hit. Enjoy....

I know what you mean, I am paying off some small bills, getting rid of them. They told me today that the amount is in the system, just waiting on the finance people to hit the button.

Sapper this is GREAT NEWS. Enjoy it and time with the Misses too. How long did you fight for this? Please continue to post here as others may learn from your experiences. Pass it forward to give your thanks. Well done here buddy!!

Congratulations on your 100% award !!- couldn't be happier for you.

Lorraine

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use