VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Horrible Day Yesterday

Rate this question

Papa

Question

Had a terrible day yesterday, I have been having an issue with swollowing food and liquids. I started choking and then had a panic attack or some type of attack because my wife and son told me later that I kept yelling or trying to yell at someone to shoot me you SOB, stop looking at me with that GD gun pointed at me, either shoot me or I'm going to beat your drug ass to death with it. Shoot me you SOB shoot me. Would someone shoot this bastard, I'm not armed. He has already killed one of us, and I will probably be next, shoot the bastard. I don't recall having done this for a long time during the waking hours. My poor wife and son were scared to death. Some things never leave your mind, never.

Papa

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Get some help Chief, go to the nearest V.A. clinic or hospital. You better do something or it sounds like something is going to happen that wil not do you or anyone around you any good and will just make you worse. There is plenty of help out there and there are plenty of people that care, YOU have to want it. From what you are telling us, you need to do something ASAP.

I will seek help, but the last time I went to the VET Center, it was a disaster. Sit down, the Counclor got a phone call, turned his back, and after 15 minutes or so, I got up and left. I don't think he even got my name. But, I will either go back or get some help outside the VA. Why does everything turn into a disaster whenever I deal with or go to a VA facility? I take that back. I did have a pleasant experience when I went to the VA Hospital as Santa and passed out cards and gifts. That was neat.

Papa