VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p/rating Results

Rate this question

boricuarage

Question

I try calling the hotline number twice in the last 2weeks and the recorded message saids they can not access my record at this time. WTH.... My last c&p was in feb. and I been waiting 2 months of the results. Check my mail regualr and nothing. Everything was done QTC. Please do not tell me I need to go to VAMC or the VARO because I'm overseas and we do not have one. I mean my claim number is my social right? It's getting frustrating because I'm getting in a deep end with my financial crisis. My VFW rep told me he will do system and that was last month. I try contacing him several times and no reply back. Oh yeh ebenifits. well I need a premiuim account to check status, but sonce I do not have a VARO. I'm screwed out of that one.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

This link indicates Foreign Claims are handled by the Pittsburg VARO.

http://www.vba.va.gov/bln/21/foreign/claims.htm

It also has this contact info:

VA Regional Office

Foreign Claims

1000 Liberty Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA 15222-4004

Telefax: 412-395-6057

Internet Contact:   Select (Benefits Issues Outside the U.S.) / Any other country

On the internet contact-they mean the VA IRIS System.

The link will take you to IRIS and you need to fill out the form and then click on above link when it asks in pull down menu on line a question to determine the origin of the claim.

I suggest you ask for email or snail mail response and not phone call in order to ave hard copy of wat they say.It might take a few days for them to email you a link and you need to click on the link to access the response.

I might have a few more Pittsburg contacts and will post them here.

This is all I could find.

Pittsburg VARO this info is about a year old and might have changed.

Director Beth Mc Coy-

1-412-395-4580 (Fax number)

1-412-395-6008

Shannon Kelley VSCM

1-412-395-6083

this is more frustrating then i expected

Well I called the VA and they actually have an appeal from which I did back in 2009 I believe. This was for the PTSD and the tinnitus because I never had an exam done and the only claim they have in the record is the scar on my arm which I claim for in 2010

Now my question is will everything get reevaluated since I did my PTSD and tinnitus exam this year feb 2011. I don't think none of my exams have been submitted yet by the QTC examiners to the VA because the appeal is still there and the muscle scar tissue is still pending..

Please let me know your thoughts...

Thank you