VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Qualified Doctors Or Quacks?

Rate this question

TLaff

Question

I had filed a NOD (Review with a Dro) because i disagreed with the ratings i was given from my C&P exam because the doctor took here hands and fingers and forced my head and back down to get measurements and did not ask me to walk or ask me to repeat movements. Well after 8 months i received a call from VA for another C&P exam they told me it was for an increase request which probably is in my favor because if they were told i said i complained about the first doctor it probably would of been against me. Well this doctor seemed a bit better and used a measuring device however he asked me do i wear a brace and i showed him i am wearing a Thorocumblar Brace for my Thoracic lumbar area which aids in walking and bending. "HE DID NOT HAVE ME REMOVE IT AT ALL" during the whole exam while taking measurements while bending or walking or during leg raises, i seriously believe now what someone told me about the VA Doctors (they are misfits that could not make it on their own in the private sector or obtain decent employment because of their abilities and qualifications. Further the office was about a 6feet by 8 feet office with only enough room for me to take three very short steps to examine me walking, i have a feeling i will be appealing the outcome of this C&P exam also but i hope not.

They could hire me to do the exams correctly all day long for only 75,000 a year and i would be happy and efficient.

TLaff

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question