Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Letter Generator Shows 100% !

Rate this topic

vetwife

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh OH MY GOSH!!! I logged in ebenfits & the letter generator shows husband is 100% !!!! I noticed a new letter available too - the commissary privileges - it states he is P&T !!! no further exams.

The status was 40% on Friday - so this just happened today. No letter or payment yet. I don't want to get too excited... but can't really help it.... I am so so thankful! It has been a very, VERY long road.

I can't wait for the letter to come in the mail !

Is there any chance the letter generator is ever wrong?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh OH MY GOSH!!! I logged in ebenfits & the letter generator shows husband is 100% !!!! I noticed a new letter available too - the commissary privileges - it states he is P&T !!! no further exams.

The status was 40% on Friday - so this just happened today. No letter or payment yet. I don't want to get too excited... but can't really help it.... I am so so thankful! It has been a very, VERY long road.

I can't wait for the letter to come in the mail !

Is there any chance the letter generator is ever wrong?

While browsing and quietly rejoicing for my fellow vets receiving their well earned benefits, I

could not help but smile and imagine the excitement displayed in your post. I am equally excited for you and

your husband as well. Congratulation and may GOD bless you both.

Thank you so much for the warm wishes jmack, may God bless you as well.

I love the success stories on here. They offer so much encouragement and inspiration.

I'll post more details once the envelope arrives & I know more.

Awesome! Now, looking back at your 'joined' date, I assume you've been working on this for at least this long?? What a wonderful feeling you must have in finally closing out this burden and being able to move on to other, more enjoyable part-time jobs!

Verify with your Regional Office, the same thing happened to me and I am rated at 60%, this has apparently happened to the point that the local base won't do ID's without the 100% letter from the local Regional Office.

But, of course I truly hope you guys have 100% P&T!!! :smile:

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use