Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Letter Generator Shows 100% !

Rate this topic

vetwife

Verify with your Regional Office, the same thing happened to me and I am rated at 60%, this has apparently happened to the point that the local base won't do ID's without the 100% letter from the local Regional Office.

But, of course I truly hope you guys have 100% P&T!!! :smile:

Thank you for the heads up - I will wait for the official letter before getting anymore excited .

On the letter generator - it shows 100%, but it also shows his pay rate now at the 100% (w/spouse & children) - did yours show the higher pay rate as well, or just the 100% ?

Thanks again for the information.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vetwife,

It looks like time for a big Congrats - but I'm going to

hold back until there is something more official, like a Rating Decision,

a check or direct deposit is received.

I am smelling a paper trail of some old - stinky - money !

It stated that I may receive commissary store and exchange privledges etc... That was rated at 100% and that the disability is considered permanent. But again, it could be that the problem was fixed, and that you have been actually rated at 100%; I wouldn't worry. Just give the RO a call!

Thank you for the heads up - I will wait for the official letter before getting anymore excited .

On the letter generator - it shows 100%, but it also shows his pay rate now at the 100% (w/spouse & children) - did yours show the higher pay rate as well, or just the 100% ?

I also am happy for your family I have learned something new again off the forum I just always check my status of my old and older kids, I mean claims they have been with me longer than my youngest have walked the earth. I say pre celebrate but really start inviting family over to celebrate when you get the hard copy. Good luck

The only plans we're making right now is to put braces on 1 of our children - we'll wait until it actually comes to plan anything more than that:0)

vetwife,

I'm not really up on the medical care that will be provided for dependents

BUT

if an orthodontist or dentist states the braces are a medical need and not just

a suggestion for cosmetics - perhaps the dependent's medical coverage might

include braces.

I really have no idea - this just poped into my head as a first thought.

That is great news, Vetwife! IRIS told me yesterday that a decision has been made on my claim, too, but mine hasn't updated yet on the website so I'm still waiting a bit to find out what that decision is. Go do something cool!

CAS

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use