Letter Generator Shows 100% !

Rate this topic

vetwife

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founder

Wonderful news! I can well imagine your excitement. When my 100% letter came it just didn't seem real, I was swimming in the unreality of it all, but there it was in black and white. Rejoice!

This is fabulous news!

Justrluk is right-these claims take so much work and so much stress,that it is nice to finally 'retire' from the claims process and begin to try to live a normal life again.

Thank you all so much, I am sure hoping there is no mistake, boy that would be awful.... Should I expect the letter this week?

I don't have a POA or service rep. to call. My husband wasn't comfortable with someone else knowing all his problems & having access to all his records, so I have done all his claims - with lots of help from Hadit & all you wonderful members - always ready with a supportive comments, great suggestions & tons of knowledge. Not to mention this success forum - with inspiration to keep going when you feel defeated (I've read here often through this process)....

We have several claims open - 2 of them go back to early 2005, I am cautiously optimistic this is for 1 of those -

The only plans we're making right now is to put braces on 1 of our children - we'll wait until it actually comes to plan anything more than that:0)

Thanks again for all the advise and encouragement & thanks for an outlet to share our wonderful news.

Hope there is more great news for others today as well.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use