Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Disability Payments

Rate this question

COOL BREEZE

Question

I check the e-benefits site every month starting about a week before the end of the month too check the posting before I schedule any bill payments. Not to alarm anyone, but does anyone here know whether is a week, or 5 days before its posted. I tried to call but the line is busy. Perhaps they are waiting to get an approval whether or to post this .:wacko:

No, it has not been since forever. It has happened often. Usually at budget time, with those deciding the budget knowing it had to be there and paychecks were held up from the military. I remember it being in September/October usually. I feel good that it will be decided at the last minute. I do understand the feelings of those who worry and depend on their check each month and have no other way of making money because they are disabled. Those are good ideas from Cool Breeze and Pete.

Susan

I am referring to seniors and Veterans..not government employees who have been caught in budget squabbles, wondering if their agency will be shut down at budget crunch time. Seniors and Vets are supposed to be "isolated" from those insecurities.

Isnt that why they call it "Social Security"? Obama stating that he did not know if seniors will get their checks indicate it should be renamed "Social Insecurity"

• HadIt.com Elder

Col, Dan said on Face Book all will get August payment of Social Security and VA. Need to find his source but looks promising. I moved all my August payments to due date. I usually pay my bills on 1st but not any more.

There is a facebook site for people getting VBA benefits

to voice their concerns about feeling their

benefits are now in jeopardy, due to the current budget difficulties.

Carlie

Im not sure what you are saying here. Does this mean you dont want Vets expressing their concerns here about whether or not we will get paid in August or September, and you want them to go to facebook instead?

Also, I noticed you did not provide the link to "the facebook site to voice their concerns about their VA benefits in jeapodry"