Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My 1St Big Brown Window Envelope

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Great News...be good to yourself & the family. Your job is to pay it forward & take care of number one.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the kind words everyone, I feel humbled to be finally accepted into this place of sacred honor; to have earned the title "Disabled Veteran" has been a lot to take in the past few days. I am grateful to have served and grateful for the opportunity to belong to the eternal fraternity of comrades-at-arms.

I just want to say the only thing you (the Veteran) can control in the whole series of events is your patience and personal perseverance. If your cause is just and you are willing to go the distance the powers that be are not cruel or vindictive, they can and will be accomodating, they just have to hear your words in their format.

• HadIt.com Elder

Diver

When you win your claim its a two edged sword. On one hand you have some security and on the other the realization that the government considers you unable to work. Its offical at this point.

If some one asks you what you do just tell them you took early retirement if you want to or just say none of your business. I retired at 49 officially.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use