Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hell Yes !

Rate this topic

Shellback-

I see !! the Va actually rounded up in My favor from 37% to 40%- but would they round up the same way for 43.3% to 50% or since it is below 45 would it just round back to 40% ?? strange way of doing math.

Rule of thumb; VA plays the game of "hide and seek". 5,10, 15, 20, 25,30. Sing the song!

Bro' Gate

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rule of thumb; VA plays the game of "hide and seek". 5,10, 15, 20, 25,30. Sing the song!

Bro' Gate

I think I have got it now- 5'''''''''''''''''s and higher get rounded up 4's and under down to the nearest tens number- thanks for the lesson !!

shell,

Do you have dependents ?

If so be sure to get the comp for them.

Also, check for any additional state benefits you might be eligible for.

I just sent off the forms today- and My Home state offers very little until 100% unfortunatly - hell they won't even let go of a vet license plate without a annual charge for it !! Thanks for the heads up though !!

I just sent off the forms today- and My Home state offers very little until 100% unfortunatly - hell they won't even let go of a vet license plate without a annual charge for it !! Thanks for the heads up though !!

Was it the 21-686c ?

Did you also include the additional evidence/information that the form requests ?

All prior marriage/divorce papers, etc . . .

Was it the 21-686c ?

Did you also include the additional evidence/information that the form requests ?

All prior marriage/divorce papers, etc . . .

I included all required info- short and sweet because I picked pretty good the first time around : )

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use