Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Iu C&p Record Review

Rate this question

prietosky

Question

hellow everyone, I just received a letter from VAMC telling me that i have been scheduled for two C&P evaluations, but that i dont need to show to those appoiments becouse it will be just record evaluation. Can somebody tell me what it is? any comments will be wellcome. thanks

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

You have two C&P exams, but you don't have to show up? That sounds fishy to me. What is purpose of C&P exam if they don't examine you? Does a letter say that or is that word of mouth from some VA person?

John is right- that doesn't make sense.

If they sent every vet a no show needed letter, they could deny every claim right away.

Can you scan and post the letter? (cover personal stuff)

This is odd because someone in Claims research mentioned they were told not to bring anything to their C & P exam but someone else said they always bring stuff with them as the docs often don't even have the SMRs.

My husband had numerous C & P exams whereby he didn't have to attend because he was dead.I succeeded with medical evdence by going against every exam he got posthumously because of course the VA didnt consider all of the medical evidence.

I even sent a local C & P 'doc' (he was actually a PA,) another copy of the records he needed to review as well as two IMOs.

I then had to knock down his C & P results.The BVA agreed that it was too speculative and they threw it out.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Never heard of that one, why have a C&P appt. then, doesn't make sense, I always bring paperwork to my C&P's and the Doctor makes copies and also puts it in my Evaluation what paperwork,

I gave him and what Doctor it was from, you might want to call to verify!!!

"Hang in there and Fight"

Never heard of that one, why have a C&P appt. then, doesn't make sense, I always bring paperwork to my C&P's and the Doctor makes copies and also puts it in my Evaluation what paperwork,

I gave him and what Doctor it was from, you might want to call to verify!!!

I would go anyway and take all papers you can.

LOL....If this don't beat all!...First of all, just like everyone else on this thread, this is a totally different approach that also has me snookered. If they just wanted to evaluate your records, wouldn't it been more feasible to say " instead of you being scheduled, we have scheduled your records to be evaluated". But never the less, I would still be on the phone with my SO asking questions, and talking to the C&P desk at the VAMC as well.

Something isn't culture here. Sounds like there's more to the story than that. Please let us know when you find out anything as this could be a first of something new their not telling us about. i.e....Their new way to streamline C&P exams! Yeah right!

hellow everyone, I just received a letter from VAMC telling me that i have been scheduled for two C&P evaluations, but that i dont need to show to those appoiments becouse it will be just record evaluation. Can somebody tell me what it is? any comments will be wellcome. thanks

!!!BROKEN ARROW!!!