Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claims Process

Rate this question

Landluver

Question

Hi all;I have a claim for increased comp wich Is closed x3 now, but today I got access to ebenifits and was just looking it over and saw I have a claim open for administrative review for one of the closed claims. I also received the letter application for benefits. Can anyone enlighten me as to what is happening? I did send in some support for my claim which I thInk they didn't get untill after the desision was sent. I don't get it! I sure don't want to mess this up, it takes to long moving smoothly, I can imagine an idiot would really slow it down or even stop it!

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Hi all;I have a claim for increased comp wich Is closed x3 now, but today I got access to ebenifits and was just looking it over and saw I have a claim open for administrative review for one of the closed claims. I also received the letter application for benefits. Can anyone enlighten me as to what is happening? I did send in some support for my claim which I thInk they didn't get untill after the desision was sent. I don't get it! I sure don't want to mess this up, it takes to long moving smoothly, I can imagine an idiot would really slow it down or even stop it!

Hello Landluver ..... LOL.... hhahahahhha ... I love it. You know to tell you the truth almost all of us were idiots when we first started messing with the VA in the beginning of our claims. It does not take long to figure out that as the Veterans research , learn the 38 CFRs and some of the BVA , and CAVA decisions to use to validate our claims , we find the VA has not moved from this form of operation. HHMMMmmmmmm...... I really enjoyed this as it brought back some memories and I sometimes wonder if I still fit the mold. NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless,.C.C.

Edited by Capt.Contaminate

Hey land! what are you trying for an increase with and what have you sent in? what did your letters for denial say? need some more info to help you out:) SF

"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'" (Author unknown)