Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Saw My New Letter On E-Benefits

Rate this topic

NJBB62

jfrei, Hang in there, The 800 number and E-benefits are useless most of the time.

John - Thanks for the advice I will call tomorrow, Finally received my package today, Hey we were young once..ha ha!

Carlie, The effective date was the day they received my claim, they basically said they could not go back to 2006 because

there was no evidence my condition got worse prior to my effective date, so in other words people do not wait like I did,

if you think your condition is getting worse put your claim in right away.

They Increased my Service Connected Disability for My Heart Condition from 60% to 100% Permanent and Total with no

future exams scheduled, due to the C&P Doc Wrote my Mets were at 1, so anything from 1-3 Mets people get that claim

started for an Increase.

Calling tomorrow to schedule for ID cards, I also received letter's for my D.V. Plates for Florida which are free and $9.50

per year for the registration, and the letter for no Property Taxes has to be filed before March 1st.

Thanks for all the Help, Looking forward to reading allot of Success Stories.

NJ

"Hang in there and Fight"

i just made an appointment for next wednesday but i have to go to nas jacksonville, which is now the closest base to me.

iceturkee,

Check with Mayport Naval Station, not too far from Jax, they took me right away yesterday, Got my ID card in 15 mins, then got the sticker for my car right away.

If you are previously Divorced make sure you bring in your divorce papers, that is the only way you can take your Ex-wife off of Deers, I

found out the hard way and have to bring them the papers so my new wife can get an ID card and placed on Deers.

Good Luck,

NJ

iceturkee,

Check with Mayport Naval Station, not too far from Jax, they took me right away yesterday, Got my ID card in 15 mins, then got the sticker for my car right away.

If you are previously Divorced make sure you bring in your divorce papers, that is the only way you can take your Ex-wife off of Deers, I

found out the hard way and have to bring them the papers so my new wife can get an ID card and placed on Deers.

Good Luck,

NJ

i am at the mercy of a retired navy friend from church. he goes to jax because he gets his meds there. he might be willing to go to mayport. thanks for the tip!

good thing i made an appointment to get my id card today. looked like the walk in waiting line was about 2 hours long!

did go into the exchange for a bit to look around. can't believe how high their prices have gone. other than everything being tax free, not much benefit to shopping at the NEX or army/air force exchange service!

good thing i made an appointment to get my id card today. looked like the walk in waiting line was about 2 hours long!

did go into the exchange for a bit to look around. can't believe how high their prices have gone. other than everything being tax free, not much benefit to shopping at the NEX or army/air force exchange service!

Did you go to Jax or Mayport and yes the prices have changed, you have to look around some things are cheaper then the outside world!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use