Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Saw My New Letter On E-Benefits

Rate this topic

NJBB62

First off let me Thank you all for the support, I could not have done this without researching this site.

I just looked at my letters on E-Benefits.

Dear Mr. Veteran:

We are providing you with this letter so you may receive commissary store and exchange privileges from the Armed Forces. This is to certify he is an honorably discharged veteran of the Navy and is entitled to disability compensation at the 100 percent rate due to service-connected disability(ies).

This total disability is considered permanent. You are not scheduled for future examinations.

This is a life changer for me, I will continue to support all Veterans on here and Pray for all of You

NJ

NJB,

Have you found out the effective date of increase yet ?

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

NJB,

Have you found out the effective date of increase yet ?

Carlie,

I still have not received the package, hopefully tomorrow, I'm thinking since my letter read "This total disability is considered permanent. You are not scheduled for future examinations."

It is an increase for CAD, but I will let you know as soon as I get it. Funny the money came faster than the package.

Once I get it, Iwill head to Mcdill AFB in Tampa to get our ID cards, I think that is the closest to us in The Villages.

Thanks,

NJ

"Hang in there and Fight"

Carlie,

I still have not received the package, hopefully tomorrow, I'm thinking since my letter read "This total disability is considered permanent. You are not scheduled for future examinations."

It is an increase for CAD, but I will let you know as soon as I get it. Funny the money came faster than the package.

Once I get it, Iwill head to Mcdill AFB in Tampa to get our ID cards, I think that is the closest to us in The Villages.

Thanks,

NJ

Carlie,

I received a little over $14000.00 about 8 months of retro from 60% to 100%

NJ

"Hang in there and Fight"

Thanks,

NJ

NJB,

CALL AND SET UP AN APPOINTMENT !

I did not do this and wound up sitting there for 5 hours.

You do not need to fill out the deers form - they will fill it out on their computer there.

BE SURE to take your valid car registration and proof of current valid vehicle insurance with you

or you won't be allowed to drive on base and will have to walk a LONG - LONG way.

Also - when you first get there - before you get to the guard gate - you pull into the visitors center building

on the right and go in there with the car paperwork - to get a visitors pass to be able to go on the base.

Also - have your ID with you.

Carlie,

I received a little over $14000.00 about 8 months of retro from 60% to 100%

NJ

YIPPEE - Spend wisely - IT GOES FAST !

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use