Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Saw My New Letter On E-Benefits

Rate this topic

NJBB62

Did you go to Jax or Mayport and yes the prices have changed, you have to look around some things are cheaper then the outside world!

jax although my friend would have been willing to drive to mayport!

good thing i made an appointment to get my id card today. looked like the walk in waiting line was about 2 hours long!

did go into the exchange for a bit to look around. can't believe how high their prices have gone. other than everything being tax free, not much benefit to shopping at the NEX or army/air force exchange service!

AAFES will price match competitors. If it is under $10 they are supposed to take the patron's word for the competitor's price. If it is over $10 they are supposed to see the ad, or contact the competitor to confirm the price.

We just did this, AAFES price-matched AND saved on the tax.

The commissary will also accept manufacturers coupons. This can be a huge savings (with a little time and effort put into the process of clipping coupons) and is well worth it.

Edited by VetsLady

We just did this, AAFES price-matched AND saved on the tax.

The commissary will also accept manufacturers coupons. This can be a huge savings (with a little time and effort put into the process of clipping coupons) and is well worth it.

thanks for the info! :-)

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use