VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Am Confuse

Rate this question

tmoe

Question

Hello everyone, I got an appeals for a eed of my claim I already had a dro hearing which granted me about 18 months retro and issue a statement of the case

saying for them to go back any farther than 18 months I have to prove a cue was made in the decision. I file form 9 and gave the reason why I thought a cue was made

and i ask for a BVA video conference hearing. Today I get this letter from RO saying the form 9 is premature and it cannot be use in perfecting my appeals prior to a

statement of the case. The SOC was issue 5-17-11 the form 9 was return 7-8-11. Can anyone tell me what happen or am I misunderstanding this letter or what is going on ?

I attached the letter to read I am confuse about this anyone. Thanks in advance

scan0001.pdf

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Hello everyone, I got an appeals for a eed of my claim I already had a dro hearing which granted me about 18 months retro and issue a statement of the case

saying for them to go back any farther than 18 months I have to prove a cue was made in the decision. I file form 9 and gave the reason why I thought a cue was made

and i ask for a BVA video conference hearing. Today I get this letter from RO saying the form 9 is premature and it cannot be use in perfecting my appeals prior to a

statement of the case. The SOC was issue 5-17-11 the form 9 was return 7-8-11. Can anyone tell me what happen or am I misunderstanding this letter or what is going on ?

I attached the letter to read I am confuse about this anyone. Thanks in advance

If a statement of case was given thats pretty much the end of the road besides appealing to the bva(i could be wrong) so you did right, i would send it again with your SOC and ask them what the hell they are talking about,

you also can always hire a lawyer or contact your senator

best of luck

hulamatt,you also can always hire a lawyer or contact your senator, I did hire an attorney about a month ago but was not able to contact him today on this but

i do remember him saying that I would not have to prove cue on this for an eed of the claim. DAV & dro said i would have to at the dro hearing. Since i hired this lawyer

VA has been responding very quickly on things even with the copy of the c file it took me about 7 months to get a copy it took him about three weeks for a copy of c file

& letters every week saying they are trying to resolve this for me..I should hav been done this put pressure on there a$$ maybe i wil get what is deserve hopefully. It seems

they answer to lawyers quickly. Just dont know what he did but it all good so far better than what i had. Cue is hard to win

Edited by tmoe