Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

First Time Go

Rate this topic

hulamatt

Thanks to all of you here on hadit, i couldnt have dont this without you guys. After 2 years of waiting on my initial claim tens of iris's, hundreds of calls to the 1800 number, 2 inches of paperwork filled with evidence, and a senator i got approved for

70 SC Paranoid Schizophrenia

10 SC tinnitus

a couple 0 percents

and SMC K

SOC said that although i had a couple symptoms that met the higher rating of 100 percent for the schizophrenia that i mostly fit the 70 percent, i had actually just got a job the day i had my cand p and my psych appointment i wasnt able to really explain my symptoms, the doctor was not that great, the job is going ok i have a hard time remembering @#$% and forgetful, but i can show up so we will see how long this lasts, kinda greatful in a way because i was not declared incompetent, like i am for ssdi

Thanks guys and never give up!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thats great congrants!!!!! I cant wait to get mine claim back if you dont mind me asking how long did it take you and whats you RO

Thanks to all of you here on hadit, i couldnt have dont this without you guys. After 2 years of waiting on my initial claim tens of iris's, hundreds of calls to the 1800 number, 2 inches of paperwork filled with evidence, and a senator i got approved for

70 SC Paranoid Schizophrenia

10 SC tinnitus

a couple 0 percents

and SMC K

SOC said that although i had a couple symptoms that met the higher rating of 100 percent for the schizophrenia that i mostly fit the 70 percent, i had actually just got a job the day i had my cand p and my psych appointment i wasnt able to really explain my symptoms, the doctor was not that great, the job is going ok i have a hard time remembering @#$% and forgetful, but i can show up so we will see how long this lasts, kinda greatful in a way because i was not declared incompetent, like i am for ssdi

Thanks guys and never give up!

Edited by Moody

I filed my mine on 02/26/2011 and mine is still in decision phase....? and I cant get a straight answer nowhere from the VA on how long it will take but it seems that most claims are done from like 12 to 15 months from everything I read. I would just like to see my claim move.. My RO is atlanta.

Congrats to you! My claim went to the decision phase on 12/14/11. I filed 1/23/11.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use