Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

First Time Go

Rate this topic

hulamatt

thats great congrants!!!!! I cant wait to get mine claim back if you dont mind me asking how long did it take you and whats you RO

I filed in january 2010, so exactly 2 years, and my RO is chicago, very slow,and DAV wasnt much help which sucked because i thought they were suppose to be good the best so i just had to do everything basically on my own listening to members on here

and thanks guys for all the help yall gave me

Edited by hulamatt

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I use the state and I have tried dav and they ain't really much help I have had to do everything on my own even got a senator involved and that did nothing so I just said screw it when it comes it comes. It is still very depressing and it is getting harder and harder for me to work and I know they are gonna lowball me and that's gonna make it that much longer. So I am gonna work and deal with as long as I can and hope everything works out before I can't do it anymore but reading the success stories and talking to folks on here help.

Houston RO. I filed on 1/23/11. C&P on 7/6/11 and on 11/1/11. Went to decision phase on 12/14/11 and still waiting.

Edited by #1Cavtrooper

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use