VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Called Peggy To Set Up Direct Deposit, Told Me My Claim Was Granted!

Rate this topic

kubrickbrawlik

I am sooo relieved right now. The operator told me one claim was granted, which should be my PTSD, the only claim the I've had a C & P for, which is also the most severe out of the bunch. He couldn't give me an exact percentage or any other info, but what he did tell me was enough to get me excited. I just hope they don't low ball me (or too bad at least). I feel validated, and vindicated. Tired of being post dated and litigated (use your inner Al Sharpton voice). The old ladies of NYC are safe, because I was so desperate I was thinking of purse snatching (j.k j.k). Thanks all of you that helped me keep my sanity, looked out, and gave advice. I'll still be all over this page. The fight goes on until all DESERVING veterans get what they are owed by the government we served faithfully, and selflessly. Thank you all again, especially you Tbird for getting this most valuable reference, and support site running. Much love and respect. Phil.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations.

I never would have thought of purse snatching, as I have a bad knee and it would have been embarrassing if the old ladies caught me...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use