Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got The Call Yesterday

Rate this topic

Stu Pidasso

QTC is a division of Lockeed-Martin Co. The same folks that build airplanes for the government. I guess since the Govt wasnt buying as many planes, they decided to diversify. They claim:

...We are the largest private provider of government-outsourced occupational health, and injury and disability examination services in the nation.... Their website is http://qtcm.com/

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you tell them to remove the 26 conditions/diagnoses the QTC examiner diagnosed? That person is a professional and by examination/lab/xray/other exams and test determined you did have more problems, you told them you wanted these to be removed? Also why would you have the IU removed too? You wrote you asked for these to be removed, so therefore maybe they will drop you down on the award too!! You got 100% PT and then told them to take away your 26 other decisions documented by QTC, and to remove the IU, and I bet they will come back and reduce you...Are you working now? Is that why you would do this?? If you were not awarded a higher percentage before this exam, why would you think/believe they would award you this without all the additional evidence?? Am I missing something here?? Why would one ever have the VA remove evidence that helped them win an award????

Edited by halos2

Hello Stu,,,,,, CONGRATULATIONS on your win and award and a huge speedy one at that. This gives all of us hope as we wait for a decision on the claims process.Take care. God Bless,,,,,,,,,NEVER GIVE UP.....C.C.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use