VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Call To Arms To Find All Spraying Records Reports Everywhere

Rate this question

Capt.

Question

Hello all Members of Team Hadit.com

I have an important team work project for all HADIT MEMBERS. HADIT IS GOING TO TRY AND STORE ALL KNOWN SPRAYING RECORDS anywhere they showed up and "We" thats "us"are going to try and archive all information here. Actually there is a lot already stored here in the Archives of Hadit. However it will be free and no more FOIAs to our members to use the chemical library that we will have and those here applying for claims related to chemical exposures.

This one will require all of to find the spraying records for not just AGENT ORANGE but all other chemcial thruout the planet EARTH.

Our parameters are set forth and consist of time , date, place and amount sprayed .

So I have post the DOD required reports form numbers so now we have to get them with data filled out.

Each one of us has pretty much said at one time or another , "we heard it was sprayed "......... or "it was stored here"....or we heard it was used there. Sorry this one is not talk or heresay but the real deal. I think we all have Hadit with trying get those records from the government and then after years of trying we fail.

WE NEED THOSE REPORTS from the bases I listed for this library to grow. The Herbicide Training Seminar number with the break down of the bases is a start. So now we need these reports from ALL areas to get this library going. Someone had to post the Installation Assessment Report for Gerstle River Test Site and the Materials Application Training Seminar. If we can get a few more people to post these other reports then it will be stored in our Archives.

Ok, now lets start our test reports and start our very own MASSIVE LIBRARY which will be used by all Veterans and will be archived here at HADIT. To win our claims and those of others. Once it gets big enough then we could possible be a "friendly" repository of sprayed and applied Herbicides and chemicals reports compiled data which can then be used by ALL veterans , service organizations and lawyers to tap into.

So I will go first listing the :

DA FORM 2785 or 2785-R

DD 1532

Evidencually there will be websites we will have onboard to divide up the sites. It will not be easy but lets see what happens and our library should grow and be a welcomed site to all veterans and their family trying to find records on spraying and chemical exposure sites with the DOD forms to back it up.

http://www.gulfwarve...ely/greely.html The Fort Greely Installation and Accssment Report for Oct 25, 1998 of the

Gerstle River Test Sight. Open this site and you will see the acutal gallons sprayed and the relationship of the spraying records to gallons applied to the site location listed.

This report shows the correlation to the chemical used and list them even listing the same form numbers. USING THE REPORTS DD 1532 and the other one is the DA FORM 2785 or 2785-R.

These reports are for any site and worldwide...... So now Hadit detectives , get our own library to win those claims.

THANK YOU T BIRD FOR STARTING OUR ARCHIVES HERE AT HADIT A LONG TIME AGO.......NEVER GIVE UP. God BLess, C.C

Edited by Capt.Contaminate

• Answers 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I'd agree with anyone that posting a list of contaminated sites and the types of contamination can be quite useful. When I started researching contaminated sites several years ago, the "superfund" site listings were more detailed than they seem to be today. It's as if once a superfund site had some sort of major remedial action completed, the government hopes it will quietly go away, along with claims, be they VA or otherwise, and quietly removes information from websites and even closes them down. Another tactic seems to be to move the data to locations other than those referred to by other related references in EPA and DOD documents. This is also of concern to me, since I spent a couple of decades working at various bases under contracts. The majority of those bases are or were "superfund" sites.

Hello Chuck,

You bring up a great point. Its like I said in an earlier post. Its all up to what side of the fence you are on. The VA does not want to take the severity of the veterans health. Though this chemical exposure issue to be archived is for ALL chemicals, we know that a great number of veterans and their families are Vietnam Era so we deal mostly with Agent Orange sites. However it is a tremendous problem when you have to literally prove you were exposed when the chemical was there. James Cripps and Kurt Priessman won their awards outside of Vietnam and they have the diseases to prove it but many of you here do not know the hard evidence they had to come up with to bring the 38 CFR 3.102 Benefit of a Doubt Rule into play. I personally believe that this law is highly abused by the BVA and the courts and it is more than the equal equipoise and 50/50 scale. The VA does not care about the Vets and the way the regs are written puts up huge task for the Veterans and their families.

If we look at our Hadit members and the battles we have faced we will see that nothing is easy with the VA. I personally have becomed very challenged in my battle and I really cannot do what I want to do because of my lawyers request. My personal goal is to help every Veteran I can and to be as big a problem to the VA as possible. That is why posting all the contaminated sites we can will hopefully help our Veterans and one day it may open the door for the next group. Please remember that the Agent Orange of the 1960's and the 1970's is the "Gulf War Syndrome" of this decade and its Vets.

This group of Gulf War Vets and Afganistan Vets will face their own Giants with Chemical exposures and their fights are going to be monumental. This is why the fight has to start now and with all of us trying to pitch in. Thanks again for all of your input and efforts......... It is for all of our Veterans and their families. NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

Part of the problem with using that list of sites outside of Vietnam is that it doesn't include all of the sites where herbicides were used like the perimeters of the air bases and Army camps in Thailand let the VA will use that list to deny a claim. Yes I know that in May of 2010 the VA acknowledged that herbicides were used on the perimeters of the air bases and Army camps. I have claims and appeals that have been pending since October and November of 2009 and I'm still at the RO level.

Rick

Hello Computer tech. It is who gets the information is who wins. If the VA and DOD say we did not use it but a state environmental agency says oh yes they did . Then your evidence must be supplied and listed. This means a BRAC or Corps of Engineers report or for that matter any can prove monitored an remedeiation, did happed. Just hang in there ...NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless,C.C.

We expect a fight from them at first but not after the remediations statts are going to come in. Ok ....now we have reports from the agencies. Are we having fun yet. NEVER GIVE UP , God Bless, C.C.