Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Mystic W/ Ptsd, From Rape,coerced Abortion, Hurt Back,fibro...more

Rate this question

mysticcherokee usn vet

Question

Hi, Im bewildered by all of this. I feel brain damaged with the ptsd, how do yall remember all of this stuff. I really dont know what Ill do, if they turn me down again. Its been a tough row to hoe, no sht. Im lucky to be alive, because Ive tried the other way, not my time I guess.

Will a congressional oversight help or hurt more.

• Answers 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

John, A while bak you asked ME a question and I never answered it. I apologize. Ive been tryig to get some answers myself. You asked about a possible C.U.E. Yep, Ive got them goin back to the original denial. At the rate I'm going tho, theyll probably remand what Ive recently sent in.

By the time they get my request to re=open my appeal from 2000, and process it, Then remand it, and then the CUE (WHEN SHOULD I BE BRINGING UP THE CLEAR ERRORS MADE!!????), Im gettin older by the year. Personally I'm probably the case that 30 year VA Employee is gonna wait to die for, after its been denied the last time.

Its not lookin good/ Ive got a hobby too. Too depressed to take interest in it.Yall get yours tho, so Im just another bellyachin woman, askin for somethin extra i a life let me down.Nobody really gives a rats patooty about me or my claim, OR the reasons for my claim.

Ya know what its REALLY NOT all about the money. Its bein able to die in peace, with some dignity. Sure as heck wasnt allowed to live that way.. Sandy

Thats STILL not an answer carlie. Dont mean to sound aggressive, but it really isnt an answer to my question. LOOKS like it is, but it isnt. Thanks anyways, Sandy

mystic,

Sorry if my reply to you of,

"Well if you're confident with the letter I would have already submitted it."

wasn't clear for you.

Pete's reply that he would send it today is much more clear.

"John, A while bak you asked ME a question and I never answered it. I apologize. Ive been tryig to get some answers myself. You asked about a possible C.U.E.

Yep, Ive got them goin back to the original denial."

mystic - what are the "possible C.U.E." issues you have back to the original denial

and when was the original denial ?

"At the rate I'm going tho, theyll probably remand what Ive recently sent in."

mystic - I did not realize that your current claim was under the BVA's jurisdiction.

Whatever evidence that you "recently sent in" to the BVA - did you submit a signed waiver

to negate consideration by the VARO ?

"By the time they get my request to re=open my appeal from 2000, and process it, Then remand it, and then the CUE (WHEN SHOULD I BE BRINGING UP THE CLEAR ERRORS MADE!!????), Im gettin older by the year. Personally I'm probably the case that 30 year VA Employee is gonna wait to die for, after its been denied the last time."

mystic - this last part above I can only guess now that you have open claim issues at the VARO level and claim issues that

you are wanting to reopen at the VARO level - is this right ?

"Its not lookin good/ Ive got a hobby too. Too depressed to take interest in it.

Yall get yours tho, so Im just another bellyachin woman, askin for somethin extra i a life let me down.

Nobody really gives a rats patooty about me or my claim, OR the reasons for my claim."

mystic - in the bold and underlined part above - just who are you directing that to ?

"Ya know what its REALLY NOT all about the money. Its bein able to die in peace, with some dignity. Sure as heck wasnt allowed to live that way.. Sandy"

mystic - for me - it IS "all about the money", it's the only way to get any type of validation for the disabilities

incurred due to providing honorable service to the USA.

That's the reason for compensation to be adjudicated - to financially make the vet as whole as they would be - had they not

suffered these service connected disabilities. - JMHO - carlie

Carlie, Try as we might we dont seem to communicate well, and get our points across. I was talkin to whomever it may apply to and John at one point. I think that yer better suited to help someone else on here, besides me. As I dont understand much of what you say. no offence meant, and I hope this doesnt prevent me from having others try and help. Im mighty down right now, gonna talk to the dr. tomorrow about adjusting the dosage on my anti-depressant. things are lookin pretty hopeless, and Im not uo to any hefty quibbling or ANY quibbling for that matter. The cue to begin with was my claim was for back pain, and my smrs have back pain all thru them, as well as other things. Again, no offence intended, I just dont feel we get very far talkin to each other. It is what it is.Probably ALL ME, as Im the one with my Meds. needin adjusted. Sincerely, Mystic