Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Omg! Saw Letter Generater!

Rate this topic

usmc89

I went on E-benfits yesterday and my claim for IBS, PTSD was at the notifacation stage. Then i went on today to see where its at and i saw it on reviwe of evidence boy i was not happy then i went to the letter generater and saw this!

DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS

810 Vermont Ave NW

Washington, D.C. 20420

February 4, 2012

27/eBenefits

Dear Mr.

This letter certifies that is receiving service-connected disability compensation from the Department of Veterans Affairs.

The current benefit paid is as follows: Gross Benefit Amount Net Amount Paid Effective Date December 1, 2011 Combined Evaluation 60 percent

How You Can Contact Us

Sincerely,rreynolds-signature.gif

Robert T. Reynolds, Director

Benefits Assistance Servic

Called my wife and she had to pull the car over! This is a blessing and thank you for the help cant wait to see the big brown envolope soon! I have an appeale with the DRO but i know that it can take a while. SEMPER FI!!!!

Edited by usmc89

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrads, happy to see that things are going well for you. I am also prior Marine Corps. Semper Fi. Oh by the way, where do you go on ebenfits to see the Letter Generator?

Thank you all. aggie54 when you log on to Ebenifits click Access My Documents then click Download VA Letters then click on the AB8 link that should be the letter verification.

@ cooter, what is EED?

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use