VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Another Example Of How Useless Ebenfits Is

Rate this question

Teac

Question

From time to time I log into ebenfits to refill my scrips or just to see what is new if anything. Overall I have always said it is useless and creates more questions than anything else. I have been trying to log in since this weekend. I am able to long in but it doesn't come up with the normal screen. It comes up with a blue and white screen and all it does it allow me to log in nothing else.. .anyone else having the same problem? I called ebenfits yesterday but after 35 minutes waiting in the que I gave up on that .. But heck I knew better anyway....

Edited by Teac

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Correct. Mine is down as well. I swore I saved that VA letter somewhere for the 30% but I can't find it. *Sighs*

Still not getting the ebenefits homepage... wonder if they are improving the system or if it will continue to be useless.

This happens to me if under ebenefits I click "Login". Google ebenefits. If I click "Compensation" and then when that page loads click "Login" in the upper right, it will take me to the log in screen. On that screen it gives the option to click "manage account". Don't click that. Just log in. That takes you to the compensation website. For some reason they changed up how and where you log in for different things. (Doesn't make sense, but I told the VA they need to worry less about continually changing their website bells and whistles, and more about getting the backlog of claims done).

This happens to me if under ebenefits I click "Login". Google ebenefits. If I click "Compensation" and then when that page loads click "Login" in the upper right, it will take me to the log in screen. On that screen it gives the option to click "manage account". Don't click that. Just log in. That takes you to the compensation website. For some reason they changed up how and where you log in for different things. (Doesn't make sense, but I told the VA they need to worry less about continually changing their website bells and whistles, and more about getting the backlog of claims done).

I don't know how your getting to another log-in screen.... It comes up with a screen that says my access system... you can login but it only allows you to manage your settings.... which is ok,,, but nothing else.....