Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hello From Virginia

Rate this question

bernie88

Question

I am 70 percent service connected for PTSD/Major Depression. Flunked CBT twice. The VA tells me my last option with them is Exposure Therapy then they are done with me. Can't say I blame them too much. My question is what should I expect? Rehashing in CBT only brought up more events and one hospitalization on the psych ward. Is this a good thing? What do I need to be concerned about before going into this? Thanks, Bernie

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Welcome aboard, good to see someone the great state of Virginia!

Take your time and look around, there is alot of good people here to help yousmile.png

Welcome to the Hadit.com. I'm from Maryland. Keep in touch. You can get some good infro from the site. Take care

I am 70 percent service connected for PTSD/Major Depression. Flunked CBT twice. The VA tells me my last option with them is Exposure Therapy then they are done with me. Can't say I blame them too much. My question is what should I expect? Rehashing in CBT only brought up more events and one hospitalization on the psych ward. Is this a good thing? What do I need to be concerned about before going into this? Thanks, Bernie

Welcome,

I am moving your topic to the PTSD Forum.