Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ptsd C-P Review Exam

Rate this question

bergin c/o

Question

have a ptsd c-p exam tomorrow .i already am 10percent and they said this is a yearly review. my service rep said to make notes on what is going on how i am feeling and bring that with me to the exam . he said this would better explain my position and help me not to get tied up in there question

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

had the review . it was via the computer. first time on that one . did not take that long. he said it looks like i have been haveing a rough time as of late. that this was a normal review that i had beed diagnosed with ptsd and it had been a year and a half since my last c- p. he would do the report and send it up . my service rep said it would be a few months to get the results.he was going to file for am increase .

had the review . it was via the computer. first time on that one . did not take that long.

Could you please explain / elaborate more on this review via computer?

Was there no physical meeting face to face, with the examiner for this "c-p exam".

Thanks

sorry , got there they told me the docter was in west haven ct . i was at newington and that it would be done via teleconference. they put me in a small room with a computer and small screen . and said the doc would call in a few minutes. he called in and the person that showed me in left and shut the door . i told the doc i did not like this he said it was normal it saced in travel for them and they had a big case load. he said if he looked off screen it was just to look at my file . i hated it cause he looked off screen alot . no way to tell if we were really private . he said they were going to do more ptsd exams like that. it just made me nervous. i talked pretty fast. they also gave me a pen and paper to make notes