VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Discount For Purchasing A New Car

Hi, after my husband received his award letter it enabled us to purchase a much needed vechicle. We bought a 2012 Kia, while finalizing our purchase we happen to ask, "is there a discount for military service connected disablility"? Much to our surprise there was, $500.00 in fact.

Vetswife

• HadIt.com Elder

Ford has a supplier discount that can be available to veterans. There was/is? a GM discount that, last time I looked, applied to active duty only.

• HadIt.com Elder

Members of the DAV get fords X plan pricing. Done help me much as I am a Ram Truck person.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

Most Dealership offer a discount, usually around $500.00, for all Veterans. I'm a Ram truck person too. 2002 Ram Sport, but it is getting time for a new one. You can also save money by buying off the internet.

Papa

In 2000, I bought a new Dodge truck and the local dealership in Nacodoches, Tx gave me a 1,000 dollar discount for having a CDL (commercial driver's license!

Edited by #1Cavtrooper

Why arrive at the grave relatively unscaithed, rather than to skid in sideways yelling "Holy Crap! What a Ride!"

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use