VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

deanbrt

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Ebenefits go to Letter Generator. Call up the one that shows how much you get a month.

Go to Access My Documents

then Download Letters

then_

Benefit Verification (AB8)

Send this letter to confirm details about the VA benefit that you are currently receiving.

If there is a dollar amount there find the VA chart that shows what the % rating is for that amount

If you see the following letter-

Commissary (AB3)

Send this letter to confirm that you are entitled to receive commissary store and exchange privileges from the Armed Forces.

then go out and buy yourself some Hennessy Cognac and toast your good fortune , smile.png

Edited by deanbrt

Can anyone tell me how to make a new post? All I can figure out is how to respond to other post. I did the test post and that went no where and is an insult to humanity.

Relpats, go to the main Forums page, scroll down to select a category you want to post a topic in, and then once in the category, near the top left hand side you should see a black rectangle that says "Start New Topic". Click that, and the ballgame should start.

Mark

On Ebenefits go to Letter Generator. Call up the one that shows how much you get a month.

Go to Access My Documents

then Download Letters

then_

Benefit Verification (AB8)

Send this letter to confirm details about the VA benefit that you are currently receiving.

If there is a dollar amount there find the VA chart that shows what the % rating is for that amount

If you see the following letter-

Commissary (AB3)

Send this letter to confirm that you are entitled to receive commissary store and exchange privileges from the Armed Forces.

then go out and buy yourself some Hennessy Cognac and toast your good fortune , smile.png

Good Morning!

Strange, but when I clicked on the AB3 letter, a letter generated with MY info stating that I am 100%, even though I'm still at 90%. I'm thinking this is an auto-generated letter that when enabled for the eBenefits user account auto-populates the fields adding the boiler-plate 100% text below. This is dangerous and could lead to fraud (if one were tempted to print the letter an present it for any personal gain). Could others try this (if you are below 100% and NOT getting TDIU) and let me know if you get the same thing? Thanks!

hey i don't have the AB3 letter for the commisarry benefits so I guess I'll have to hope I can get 100% after the appeal proccess....i'm sure it will be at least 2 years before i have a status update on that haha they told me on the phone today the winston salem office where my file is at has over 48000 cases O_o !!! craziness haha glad i'm patient.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use