VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

No Wonder I Can't Get My Disability Increase! Wtf Va?

Rate this question

Mooshi

Question

• Answers 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

It may not have anything to do with compensation claims, but the BS of the VA partying like Rock stars, or like GSA employees is and should be found to be disgusting by all Veterans.

They spent $52,000 on an impersonator who copied Patton, for entertainment costs. I was told by my VA Health Care team that I could not get compression hose because the VA stopped carrying tham and Fee Basis would not pay for them, to reduce costs.

$85,000 was spent on items such as highlighters, pens, and sticky notes. My PCM Rx a bidet for me but the VA said they no lobger provided those because of spending cuts.

Any money spent by VA employees anywhere, that has nothing to do with helping Veterans is waste fraud and abuse. We were all in the Military and know how training conferences in Florida, Hawaii, and Vegas are do effective. Effective for having a party. They even paid for alcohol!

When I read on consecutive days that VA VR&E employees received about $1 Million dollars in bonuses last year, and that the VA spent $5 Million dollars on 2 training conferences, when we have Veterans who cannot get medical supplies they need, and Totally disabled Veterans who cannot work cannot get an IOTA from the VR&E because of "spending cuts" I am disgusted. Last year I had a debate with another Veteran about the $40 Million + the VA is spending on IT updates. That $41 Million dollars can be spent on much more important parts of the system than allowing VA employees to "communicate" better. Pick up the FU*&^NG phone! What are they, Morons? That $41 Million could have been budgeted to assist Veteran who otherwise would have to rely on Wounded Warrior or other charity organizations to make sure they can live in their own home, have adequate medical supplies, or basic needs are met.

The Veteran argued that the $41 Million could not be used for Veterans. No shit dumbass, but it could have been budgeted to the appropiate area before the budget was signed!

Idiots like that are what remind me why I joined the Military and dislike civilians.

No wonder the VA employees back east are picketing the VARO. They are exactly like politicians who only concern is who can do who a favor or give someone something so they can ask for a favor later.

Cash bonuses for conference attendees?? Out of the mouth of Veterans and their dependents straight into the pocket of VA employees who already make annual salaries higher than any 100% Veteran will ever be paid.

Sick bunch of bastards

Like I said, it has no bearing on your claim.

Are you one of the hell raisers who treat the VA medical centers like crap because the RO is messing with your claim?

The Medical centers have no bearing on a claim either they are there to provide you medical care.

The RO employees work for the VBA. The c and P staff also work for the VBA.

The rest are VHA, This is a separate entity.

I see way too many vets with a chip on their shoulder at the VAMC Because the RO is delaying their claims and they take it out on the VAMC.

So relax and dont let this stuff bother you. Besides there is not a damn thing yo can do about it anyway.

Basser

Wow you are an admin and you talk to other vets like that? YOU have 100% so you are fine and dandy. Telling me I can't do a thing about it is total bullshit. You sound just like the people at VA and DAV. No, I don't have a chip on my shoulder and keep to myself but I don't appreciate you provoking me when you sit on your 100% disability and tell me I can't do shit about it. I don't appreciate your humor whatsoever.

Mooshi

"Mooshi" I don't appreciate you coming on this site with an attitude such as you are displaying here.

Just relax and find a hobby or find something else to do then to take it out on others here and at the VA. You are not the only one waiting.

It has taken me many years to get where I am currently at, I went from 10% to 70 % on my own and with the good advice of the members here. I do not use any service organization either.

It took 15 years to get to 70 % . I had to put the responsibility on myself to get this job by providing the medical evidence to merit my increase.

So please take it easy on the admin and others who have been on this site for a very long time helping other VETS! Thank You!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Mooshi, My percentage is not an issue here. It is none of your business. It is only a reference.

You can drop the attitude or take your toys to another sand box.

So it is up to you.

Hang in there. Your claim will get done.

Basser

I have nothing but good things to say about the health care I have received. Tests have been performed, medication and services provided that the insurance companies would have fought. And my monthly fees,co-pays and deductibles would have killed us with private insurance. I agree that there is a world of difference between VBA and VHA.

I am treated with nothing less than the utmost courtesy and care...

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I'm just waiting to see a picture of Shinseki (or whomever headed up the junkets) smiling while sitting in bathtub next to a glass of wine and a great view, just like the GSA

ph34r.png