Rate this question

carlie

Question

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

That is a good file. You could probably multiply those cases by 10,000 or 100,000 to show how VA screws vets and even employees regarding disability claims.

I am of the opinion that there needs to be more reporting of how the VA functions, makes mistakes, and even gets it right . The media is super powerful and youtube is one that gets attention.

I think it was ABC that did a piece on Viet Nam, Agent Orange, and how the VA was denying Blue Water Sailors presumption for exposure. Very good reporting.

Part of my claim involves Agent Orange exposure and they show a report I sent them on it as part of my claim file.

• HadIt.com Elder

Great Post Carlie.

This just goes to show how arrogant the upper management are at the VBA.

They fire an employee for questioning their decisions. Now by law, she is doing her job to the title 38 cfr and the Managers are not.

Something has to give here.

This case deserves intervention from The secretary himself.

You start putting numbers before quality you get a piece of crap int he end result and most likely will be out of business.

Oh Wait this is the VBA. They are funded by us.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

Hello Carlie,,,,,,what is really bad is you found this one story ,,,,but just how many more are out there just like it? I am fast loosing my patience am going to have to probably hold one of James Cripps favorite tactics ........ The Press Conference. James has already been coaching me on how to do it .Jbasser you drive the get away car and break me out . lol.....This is so sick. Folks , C.C. is almost of out of time . Thanks to the VA and government regulations that cannot work. NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

Edited by Capt.Contaminate

I was told today by my Service Officer that they use Michigan State students to go over claims.

This is not true - only VBA employees work VBA claims.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.