Sponsored Ads

• Latest Donations

• Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Ads

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Sponsored Ads

• Searches Community Forums, Blog and more

• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
mos1833

How Do I Ask For A Full Court Review

Question

the court of appeals,made a panel decesion on my claim, denied

my lawyer is on vacation,or a long holiday. not much good any way.

they posted their judgment on 1-4-2013

i want to ask for a full court review-- what have i got to do ?

do i need new evidence ?

iam so confused and worried about the time limits for file ing.

thanks

I think if you are going to go into federal court you need a lawyer to take you there. You may be able to file the paperwork to get on the docket, but you will need a lawyer. The CAVC would be child's play compared to federal court, but if you have a good lawyer and a good case you may win. It will end up back at the VA. Read Cushman 2008 at the CAVC site and you will see. He won at federal court, but it back on remand at the BVA. This has gone on for decades. I have been to CAVC twice once remanded back to BVA.

John

Ad

You need a new attorney to look things over.

john999. this claim has already been to the federal court in 2004 it was sent back because of the duty to assist law.

that ended any assistance , or benefit of doubt ., the court wont address any of my arguments, they site the law , but wont say how they used it in my case, i want to get to federal court. but how do i ( or my lawyers ) get them produce the evidence they say they have.

docket no. at the court is 11-2847

my lawyers motion for reconidersation was pretty good, but still fell short,

what i wanted the record to show is that all the c/p examiners stated that they were swayed most by my separateing examination showing a normal back,and no complaints.

well sir that does not exist , if so many people have reviewed it, then they should be able to show it but they wont, iam sorry but they used that report against all my lay evidence, i just think it sucks.

thanks

The court is gaining the reputation of passing the buck as issuing opinions and consistency with remands to the BVA. The BVA being the upper arm of the RO, often ignores Court remands and slaps claims in the black hole called the AMC where it sits until the next ice age starts. They pass it back and forth over time as the veteran gets older and sicker.

It is not fair to the veteran. That is for sure.

J

I think only a lawyer can answer those questions. I have some of my own questions as well.