VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Non-Combat Ptsd Mdd Psychotic Features Greenramp

Rate this question

82airborne

Question

THANX cham1968. I recieved my retro today so I guess it's not a dream and ebenefits was dead on the Money with every update. I have a new found hope for the va even if they toke a long time. IM GOING FISHING!!!!!!

HELLO IM BACK. Today I called the Long Beach Va hospital for registering for mental health issues. I still have the same desires as before. I went fishing for two weeks with my dad in Arkansas. I had nightmares every night. I am still seeing my psychiatrist at kaiser. He added seraquel to my Prozac and prozasin. I have headaches hallucinations and violent thoughts. I am still isolated back in my room. So this chapter of my life is closed. My PTSD stomach / GERD AND Individual unemployment have been deferred. These are still under administrative review. My rating was for ATHRITIS in both my knees nerve damage and degenerative spine disease or something. I pretty much got 60 percent but va math knocked me down to 50%. So the va came through even when I thought they wasn't. So that's the end of this thread. Thank you to everybody who came to my aid during my hard times