broncovet

Question

• Answers 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Hello Bronco,

That brings back some memories . Looks like the one I got my innoculations with at Fort Polk 71 in the line up and get your shots boys. Including the Black Plague shot which made everyone sick for 2 days. Whole company off for 24 hours. I will never forget that. Brought back some memories. NEVER GIVE UP . God Bless. C.C.

Hello Bronco,

That brings back some memories . Looks like the one I got my innoculations with at Fort Polk 71 in the line up and get your shots boys. Including the Black Plague shot which made everyone sick for 2 days. Whole company off for 24 hours. I will never forget that. Brought back some memories. NEVER GIVE UP . God Bless. C.C.

CC. They gave us the plague1and 2 shots to our entire Battalion in 1991. 12 hrs latter when got an an airplane to the gulf. Not much fun being on a 747 for 24 plus hours with everyone sick.It does bring back memories.

I remember first finding out about the "jetguns". They told us to hold still, as movement while they shoot you can have disastrous consequences. I asked if these things were "safe", and, of course I was ridiculed for my "ridiculous" question. "Of course jet guns are safe. Our government has tested them and found them to be safe."

They "tested" em all right. They found they were cheaper than sterilizing needles or throwing needles away. I wonder how much their stupidity cost us? There are now thousands of Vets with Hepatitus...and some of these have infected others by doing things like donating blood over the years....

• HadIt.com Elder

Did the Army use that gun in 1969? I remember blood streaming down soldier's arms and being shot with a gun like the one in the picture.

The Vietnam Veterans of America (Monte Wilson) got the first Air Gun Hep award many years ago for a vet.

I posted that info here and asked him how they did it.

Monte told me the vet had no History of any IV drug use and I think he might have had a tattoo.(these are 2 reasons VA uses to deny Hep claims)

Their only evidence was a Study done in England associating Hep with the Air guns.

I CORPS vets in Danang- I think that Vietnamese barber who was a double agent , just off the base, contaminated the razors he used on the Marines)

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

I remember getting my chicken pox inoculation by one of these in grade school. Yikes!

Limbo is status quo for the VARO.